These Terms & Conditions govern the Competition. This Competition is promoted by Future Publishing Limited, the organiser of the PC Gamer Weekender (the “Promoter”).
1. By entering into the Competition you are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and Future’s competition rules at: http://www.futureplc.com/competition-rules/.
2. This Competition is open to any UK resident, aged 16 or over other than those people listed in clause 3 below.
3. Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families and anyone else involved in the operation of the Competition are excluded from entering.
4. To enter the Competition you must register and compete in the Overwatch ESL qualifier that will run on 20/21 January 2018. You must comply to the rules set out here.
5. The Competition will run on Saturday 20th January 19:00 GMT onwards and into Sunday 21st January depending on the number of signups (the “Competition Period”) and at the end of the Competition Period, the 6 individual winners will be formed of the the two winning teams of three from the qualifier.
6. The Promoter cannot accept responsibility for entries which are lost, damaged, delayed or spammed.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of similar value in the event that the original prize is unavailable.
9. The 6 winners of the Competition will be formed from the two teams of three players that win in the qualifier.
10. Each winner of the Competition will receive one OMEN by HP Desktop PC and a full set of OMEN accessories (Keyboard, mouse, headset and mouse mat), travel from UK mainland and one night’s accommodation to PC Gamer Weekender at Olympia London over the weekend of the 17th and 18th February 2018 (travel and accommodation costs to be reasonable and approved by the Promoter in advance, and are to be provided to the winners only) and a chance to meet and play alongside the top Overwatch Pro Gamers and Influencers who will give advice and tips on their game play and how to compete at the top level in the esports world.
11. Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and cannot be exchanged (for cash or otherwise).
12. By entering the Competition, you consent to the use of your personal data by the Promoter, and any third party appointed by the Promoter in connection with the Competition, for the purposes of administration of and limited publicity for the Competition (including publishing your name and county if you are the winner).You agree that if you are a winner, you will take part in, consent to and cooperate fully with reasonable publicity.
13. As a condition of participating, participants agree that Future, the entire Future group of companies as well as their advertising and promotion agencies, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents, and HP Inc, the sponsor of the Competition (together, the “Affiliates, Employees and Representatives”) are released from and will have no liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages to any person(s) or property or for any disappointment resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from entry into this Competition, failure to enter into this Competition, or from the acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize. Notwithstanding the foregoing and for the avoidance of doubt, the Affiliates, Employees and Representatives neither exclude nor limit their respective liability for death or personal injury resulting from their own negligence or for any other liability which cannot lawfully be excluded under any applicable law or regulation.
14. You understand that you are providing your information to the Promoter (who may share it with any third party appointed by Future for the purposes of administering the Competition).
15. Should any of the provisions set out in these Terms and Conditions be or become invalid, the validity of the remaining provisions shall not be affected.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw, revise or cancel the Competition at any time. The winner is solely responsible for any tax liability and any incidental expenses arising from the award of the prize.
18. These Terms and Conditions and the Competition are governed by the Law of England and Wales and subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.